Saturday 12 January 2013

#5: Tourism Thailand-Perfect Destination



Last year, I have written many blogs about tourism that you can return to read all of it. For today, I want to tell you more about the tourism but it will be specialized tourism that is popular in Thailand and I never telling. Each sector in Thailand; North, East, West, South has their characteristic events and festivals throughout the year. And I choose this festival from one of the southern provinces of Thailand. That is Satun Thai and International Kite festival.


 

 

On February 1, 2013-February 28, 2013 being the time for kite both Thailand and International to demonstrate the fascination of kite that comes from various nations. And then you actually see many beauties and the power of the kite to resistant to the wind. Moreover, maybe you will get any tactic from the player to control the flying kite in the air.  




During this festival have many kinds of kite competition and kite show from both Thai and 10 international countries. The activities also include beautiful kite contest, local kite contest, kite demonstration, kite exhibition, Miss Satun contest, food and beverage selling, cultural performance and concert from famous singers every night.


For the reason, that’s why I choose this festival to present to you because I have seen the kite since I was young. In every summer, I played the kite at the field with my friend and it’s very difficult at that time to flying kite in the air. Furthermore, I would like to support and preserve the kite remain with Thailand forever.  
In Thailand have many specialized events and festivals each month to indicate and make it is a perfect destination for you. You can find awesome experience in here. I hope you will enjoy this festival that I present to you all. Welcome to Thailand.
















No comments:

Post a Comment