Monday 10 December 2012

The Death of Television Advertising

 

Recently, I have got a new topic which I never thought of before “The death of television advertising.” As for me, it actually has used more the internet for whatever than ever before. But we’re also watching more television and we have used television for advertising for a long time ago. And then it’s adapting program on channel with that period.
Moreover, this time we have so many advance innovation or technologies to attract consumer. For example, Samsung TV unveiled smart TV: flat screen TV, touch screen that you can surf the internet from it.  


According to Time Warner, there was some interesting news about the increase in television advertising revenue. They said second-quarter advertising revenue was up 11%. New Corp said revenue was up 11% over the prior year, and local stations posted a whopping 29% increase over the prior year and related with IMS research is predicting digital cable TV subscribers in the US will increase by 7.8m between 2010 and 2015.
According to Neil Gaydon, Chief Executive of pay TV technology developer Pace, he said “They manufacture set-top boxes and other technology for some of the world’s biggest cable and satellite operators.” And the average American watches 153 hours of television at home per month.




Therefore, it is the information from the experts to make sure for about television advertising in the future. In my opinion, today there are creative some television adverting that can make people keep an eye on the advertisement. Especially, I like to watch advertising or whatever from television because it makes me feel warm when I sat in front of television with all of my family and share the idea about the program or laughing together. Oh, that my happy time with television so it deathless.    




 




4 comments:

  1. VERY NICE DISCUSSION and music in your website. Good writing skills. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Siriluck,
    You better mention the source of your photos; add link. The way you do it, also with the text, it is called plagiarism... Quoting Time Warner, you should link to that article. It will also help your ranking and you stay safe.
    Good luck.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really thank you for your kindness. From your ocmment I will improve my writing better and better. So please follow my blog all the time. I'm pleasure to get more commend from you. Moreover, I won't give up to develop my English skill. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  3. VERY GOOD WEBSITE. and you completed your case 1-5

    ReplyDelete