Wednesday 26 December 2012

#3: Book Review: My Life in Ruins



I believe some of you had ever used a tour agency service for travel. And it’s certainly has a tour guide to take care you throughout the trip. As for me, the tour guide is an important part of these tours; entertain, make that trip to be a good memory for tourist, have a tactic to tell the story, take care to customer, etc. You do all this perfect? Therefore, I would like to recommend you one movie that concerned with a tour guide “My Life in Ruin” for this holiday.  





So, let’s talk about types of tourist and their characteristics in the movie. In my opinion, that group of tourist as though a big problem for “Georgia” is a tour guide. There are many different tourists who come to travel in Greece but they didn’t interest in history. They are just wanting to travel to see a real place, shopping, and didn’t like to listen be serious story. But in turn, that make become enjoyable trip because everyone not the same.

The important keys to consider of tour agency are made tourist be enjoying a trip, and return to use our service again. And tour guide has learned how to have fun with customer that make throughout the trip will be smooth.  

This movie is too short but it’s funny so much. Tourists can make you joyful with the story. In this movie I believe have one older traveler name “Irv Gideon” that can make this story continues indefinitely.

Finally, I hope you will enjoy the movie in this holiday for family time. All of these are my opinion. How about you? Let’s share your opinion to me, or comment something whatever you want. Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment